Sunday 29 March 2020

Solid Modelling software, in 21 Days || Mechanical Students

Dear All,

Please make use of free Solidworks course,

Register and learn the course within 21 days

Regards,

Srisainath R
Placement officer,
Prince Group.



MISSION 21:

Dear Friends & Students,
From Today, till 14Apr2020, only on these 21 LOCKDOWN Days, I will be handling Live YouTube Sessions on

1. Learn SolidWorks, a Solid Modelling software, in 21 Days >>>> I will teach how to make solid modelling & to make real Prototypes / Products using this, right from the scratch. I will touch upon 3D Printing also in this 21 days sessions. If you follow my sessions I will assure you that you will become a product developer at the end of the program.

2. Learn PLC & Automation in 21 Days >>>> I will teach how to make small small automation based products with ease. If you understand these fundamentals, then I guarantee you that you can venture into developing big automation based machine(s).

3. Learn Arduino based Projects in 21 Days >>>> I will teach how to make small small projects based products with ease. I will teach you the use of various sensors in Arduino. What’s more:  I will teach you to how efficiently control stepper motor through Arduino.

If you are not able to see the LIVE YouTube session, you can view all these Lesson Modules from my YouTube Channel anytime.

You all know that we are in a 21 Days LOCKDOWN period. With the kits & components and resources available with me at this point of time, I will be starting this initiative. If you feel it is useful, then you inform about this to your friends & students to make use of it.

I strongly believe that the New / Special / Unique SKILLs, Automation, Innovation(s), & other related things alone can fetch job(s) to the future engineers.

Thank You,
STAY SAFE – LEARN ONLINE – EXCEL IN LIFE

1 comment: